Our mission is to promote and conserve centuries-old herbal medicines for posterity through consistent high quality organic herbal products that meet the requirements and healthy needs of our customers by innovatively tailoring our products with an efficient quality management system. We commit ourselves to; valuing people, integrity, mutuality and creativity.
Our vision is to sustain a healthy population with a healthy lifestyle that creates a wholesome happiness; we broadly focus on championing healthy living for every one through unique and innovative solutions.
Our strategy is to focus on innovation, capacity building, new product development and international certification. We continuously seek innovative ways to enhance capacity of the young people in eco system and environmental conservation, improve the quality of our services as well as monitoring all aspects of our business scope and its quality performance while addressing the needs of all our key stake holders.
- To satisfy our customers’ needs and expectations through the tailoring/packaging of high quality organic herbal products and distinguished customer services that suit their specific requirements.
- To have all our processes certified to the highest local and international standards which shall in turn boost the company’s business growth and expansion efforts
- The Organization shall strive to continually improve the effectiveness of quality management system for ISO 9001:2015 which is reviewed periodically for suitability
- Our quality management system is to provide the organizational frame work to establish quality objectives which are measurable and reviewed periodically
- Maintain an effective food safety management policy and system.
As we conduct business, our products are notified and certified by National Drug Authority, Uganda National Bureau of Standards, and Uganda Industrial Research Institute.
Aloesha Organic Natural Health Products Limited engages in provision of health services, food growing, medicinal farming, tree planting, training of interns, youth, employees and out grower farmers in areas aligned to agriculture and manufacturing of herbal medicinal products.
With the establishment of Aloesha Training Institute, we conduct training, award certificates and diplomas in herbal medicine.
⦁ Best Natural health products 2018- CBS Project to Empower Women through Savings and Loan Associations Expo
⦁ Country Winner in Chemical, Pharmaceutical & Petrochemical 2018- Sector of CEO Global Africa’s Women in Business
⦁ Business Excellence Award- woman owned enterprise 2018-East African Business Council
⦁ UWEAL Regional Entrepreneurs Award 2016 (Central Region)-Uganda Women Entrepreneurs Association Limited
⦁ Private Sector Development Awards 2016-1st Runner SME Women Champion
⦁ Best Exhibitor SME category, 2016 Uganda International trade fair-Uganda Manufacturers Association
⦁ Investor of the year Award SME category 2016-Uganda Investment Authority
⦁ Best Exhibitor Overall 2016-CBS Project to Empower Women through Savings and Loan Associations Expo
⦁ Best Exhibitor Service Sector 2014- CBS Project to Empower Women through Savings and Loan Associations Expo.
- email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org